Rockstar Girlfriend

GD Star Rating

My girlfriend is an Internet rockstar. When we went out on our first date, I had no idea that she knew anything about SEO or even what she did for a living (online retail) or that she was basically famous. We were talking, as a man and women do on a date, on our way through the dirt parking lot of the Buick Invitational Golf Tournament and I found out she made a living on the Internet! Wow, so do I! We had so much to talk about right off the bat, she was beautiful (and still is very much so) and she told me that her 5 year plan was to move to the tropics and run her online business from there. She wanted to surf and live simply. I don’t know if she could read the expression on my face or if I disguised it, but I was done for good…I knew that we were going to grow old together.

The reason why I write all of this flattery and open up to you all, is that while clicking around her brothers site I made it to a site called where there are a few pictures of Summer. The anonymous comments left about her are priceless. The last guy really is classic, though, I don’t recall Summer actually going to Catholic University nor did I find any toilet shots…but I wouldn’t want to mess with this guy…he seems pretty tough.

Here is the picture everyone is commenting on:

summers melons

I just love this chic! Would anybody believe me if I told you she wears a pink bikini while riding a pink surfboard with “Viscious” written on it? (I heart you Summer)

Nice melons… and the fruit’s not bad either.

This human has to be one of the most striking females I have ever laid my eyes on and I could marry her and make her a GODDESS

I want this woman to beat me and make me write bad checks

lol You should make her write u a check for beating you

I am a bonified connoisseur of beautiful ladies, who was a senior in school with Antonella (Catholic University) when she was in her Softmore year. For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure to actually meet her, she is really very nice, SO much hotter in person, and a whole lot smarter than than you would ever expect. Any man would be lucky to be by her side, and she would make the most secure woman jealous. She really is all that; a very rare, one of a kind, TEN. Some of the pictures are not even her at all, like the blow job ones, the ones that are her do not do her justice, and jerk that released the naughty and toilet photos deserves a good ass whipping; and believe me I can will walk the walk when you are exposed.

One thought on “Rockstar Girlfriend

  1. 75% of my internet rockstar-ism is because my brother is an internet GOD. (The other 25% is because I’m awesome ;)…) Haha…

    It was nice to see some positive comments, most anonymus comments I see about me usually are negative and rude…

    GD Star Rating
    GD Star Rating

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>