Last night, President Obama addressed the nation on how he would like to handle the chemical attacks carried out in Syria on defenseless people. The potential for another war in the oil rich region has me extremely concerned and I would like to stay up to date on what our country is going to do.
This morning, after dropping off my daughter at school I pulled up Yahoo.com to read the news and the home page and slider was void of the presidents speach. It didn’t say a thing about the war, Russia and China opposing the attacks our president and France are proposing (England is out) and it still said nothing about “proof of who set off the chemical weapons”, not even that chemical weapons killed hundreds.
Moreover, the news said nothing about the nuclear fallout from the Fukushima catastrophe and the proposed dumping of hundreds of thousands of gallons of radioactive water into the Pacific Ocean.
Worse that all this lack of news is that Yahoo shows what searches are currently trending on their search engine. Check out the top ten searches with my responses inline after the dashes;
- Jordon Brewster – Who is this?
- Ann Curry – Celebrity over World War 3?
- State Trooper Shot – Ok, I get this. Safety at home
- Duck Dynasty – Really people? I love Duck Dynasty but there is some gnarly stuff going on the world right now.
- 2 Million Bikers to D.C. – Bikers going to confront Muslims? Interesting but don’t you want to know what the president said last night?
- Jurassic Park 4 – Sweet, another sequel. Hopefully they don’t put chemical weapons in the movie theaters.
- Bloodhound Gang – Sigh…..
- Westboro Baptist – More hate breeding publicity. Forget about these retards. They will go away if you do.
- Rice Diet – Get skinny before you die of radiation exposure or in World War 3
- Glacier Park murder – This is National news? Ok.
It’s hard to believe how bad the US Media is these days. It’s almost laughable.